R & L Roleplay Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Voice Of Age

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Voice Of Age - Page 2 Empty Re: The Voice Of Age

Post by aevans17 Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:08 pm

Aaron felt a sharp sting of pain, and then his entire body seemed on fire. His eyes slowly opened and he looked up at Sheylene before the venom began to take affect and his body began to react. Scrambling from her lap, he moved to the farthest wall from her and slid to the ground, body shifting and then reshifting again and again, his eyes turned completely black with a glowing blue iris. His face changed and then his teeth elongated, turning into rows of dagger like teeth and hands growing black claws. His entire body was transformed, his bones shifting and then shifting again before he was a complete hybrid.

His eyes looked around the room until they rested on Sheylene. He didn't make a move toward her, only stayed where he was patiently. He didn't know what he was feeling right now, but he didn't want to hurt the woman who had just saved his life, though his senses were on high alert.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:26 pm

She scrambled up, staring at the Aaron, or beast, before her. She couldn't believe what she'd done. In her fits of panic to save his life, she created a hybrid of the two rivalling species. She slowly scooted towards the door, not knowing weather she should run or not. Sheylene stood her ground at the door way, farthest away from Aaron so she stood a better chance of escaping if necessary.

"Aaron?" she whispered, knowing full well that he could hear her, but she was afraid that even speaking could set him off.

Admin
Admin

https://rlroleplayjunkies.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aevans17 Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:33 pm

Aaron sniffed the air lightly and is eyes moved back to Sheylene as she spoke. He said nothing, only breathed heavily through his mouth before a scent caught his attention and his entire body tensed. He twitched slightly before looking to the back entrance and growling lowly. It seemed to be a mix between that of a cat and that of his wolf.

His pack was coming, but Aaron would be damned if they got too close to the coven. In only a second, he was gone and out the back entrance, running at those he had formerly called friends, ripping them apart as they came at him. They didn't know what he was, or that he was Aaron, but that wasn't Aaron's concern.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:38 pm

Sheylene back up a bit when Aaron growled, but began panicking when he went barging out the back. She changed once more, going after him in raven form. She flew high, resting on a branch. As she was perched, she watched the monster she'd created rip the werewolves to pieces.

Flying down, she changed, going towards Aaron with determination. "Aaron! Stop it! You don't understand what you are doing!" She yelled, being stern, but it was obvious there was still shred of fear within her velvet voice. There were few werewolves left, all backing up slowly, afraid of the thing that was once their friend. One looked at her.

"Aaron? Why are you trying to help us, blood-sucker?" One questioned, sneering. She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Who said I was helping you?" she said with seriousness. "I'm stopping him from regretting his actions. He has centuries to live, and have regrets is worse than death itself. I would certainly know. Now you can either shut your dog mouth, or I can rip your throat out myself," she snapped, venom dripping from her tongue.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aevans17 Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:22 pm

Aaron heard Sheylene's voice and he stopped, stepping in front of the vampire, his stance protective as he heard the venom in a man, Carter's, voice. He could see one lone werewolf running off into the distance.

"You follow his orders when he's just going to leave you for dead?" He hissed angrily, his body not exactly wanting to shift back to his human form. His muscles tightened and he looked around to the groaning and injured forms of the werewolves.

He knew exactly how to hit them in order for them to still live, but appear dead. "I suggest you take your wounded and leave." He said once his body returned to it's human form.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:19 pm

Sheylene hissed, kicking the groaning one's near her. "Oh, and for the attack," she stopped, picking up one of the werewolves in which she recognized as the second, snapping his neck with ease. "Let that be your warning. You attack again, and I will not hesitate to slaughter the lot of you," she said, russian peeking into her tone. She was obviously displeased, by both the result of the battle, but mostly by what had happened with Aaron.

She turned on her heels, walking back up the hill, not sure what to do. She reached the top, looking at Aaron before shifting to a raven and flying back to the coven entrance. She swung the door open, hissing with annoyance.

"The attack will not occur. I took care of it. Go back to your quarters," she ordered to the masses of vampires who looked almost relieved. Most of them were chatting up about how amazing Sheylene was as a leader, yet she felt as if she let them down, but most of all, Aaron.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aevans17 Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:25 pm

The wolves worked quickly, picking up those that were still alive. As soon as they were gone, Aaron sat on the ground in the middle of the distruction he had caused. He ran his hands through his hair and looked around at his fallen brothers. He had to do something about the leader. He didn't know what he was, but he might be able to figure it out over time.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:22 pm

Sheylene went back down to the basement, sitting in the chair across from the back exit. She stared at it blankly as she thought. Few times a member would bring her a blood bag or two, which she of course accepted, but once she finished them, she went directly back to staring at the door.

What have I done? Is he the same Aaron? Wait...why do I even care? Her mind screaming with questions and thoughts. She wondered where Aaron would do, seeing as he was neither a full Vampire, or a full Werewolf.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aevans17 Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:36 am

Aaron bit his lip in though as he stared out in the night. Should he go back to Sheylene? He couldn't go back to his pack, not now. He needed to figure out what he was and how to control it before he could hen think about going back and taking down the alpha to create harmony between at least his pack and Sheylen's coven. He sighed and slowly stood, walking slowly and carefully toward the back entrance and the. Slowly brown before he found Sheylene seated on the far side of the room.

"Thank you, for saving my life." He murmured quietly, any hint of his animalistic self completely gone. He didn't know what to say, what to do. He didn't know if Sheylene would advise him to stay or leave and find a new place to live, but he felt as though he were connected to Sheylene now. He wanted to stay with her, no matter the consequence.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:46 am

"Saving your life? I made you into monster. How is that saving your life?" She hissed with regret clear in her voice. She didn't dare move, her head resting on her hands. She looked straight at Aaron, her face expressionless. What was she suppose to feel? There was no expression that could explain how she felt.

Standing up, she walked over to him. "You have no control, you are a mix between the species, and well, there will be consequences. I feel like I've given you curse more than a life," she admitted softly, leaning over the table in thought.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aevans17 Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:34 pm

Aaron looked down at the ground and ran a hand over his face, wincing for only a moment before he let his hand fall back to his side. "If you hadn't have bitten me, I would have died. There were no questions in my head that I was going to die." He said softly, letting his eyes move to the woman. "I may not be able to control it now, but it'll only take a little while before I can. I understand if you want me to leave, in order to keep your coven safe. I do. But I wanted to thank you for the second chance." His hazel eyes were filled with nothing but gratitude at the moment. The only thing he would truly regret would be leaving and never coming back.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:31 pm

Sheylene's eyes softened, looking over at him. She moved closer, not without a little bit of nervousness, but she allowed herself to relax. "You don't need to leave, as you have no where else to go. I'll have something made for you, down here, of course," she stopped, not wanting it to sound as if he was a caged animal. "Don't thank me until you know it's a good thing. Sometimes escaping death is a curse rather than a blessing, Aaron. I'd know, I'm living it." She had wished for all four hundred years to be have died that night, but being an original, she was never able to kill herself.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aevans17 Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:03 pm

Aaron bit his lip and nodded quietly, looking down at the vampire. He looked away from her when she spoke of regretting having lived after the bite. He knew exactly how she felt until recently. He was good at what he had done, sure, but he hadn't been proud of himself. "I know." He murmured softly, lifting his gaze to her. "I was too." He said honestly, stepping back and walking toward the wall, sliding down it slowly and resting his head back against it.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:33 pm

Sheylene slowly walked over to Aaron, kneeling in front of him. Her dress piled around her on the floor. She looked at his face as he rested his head against the weathered down bricks.

"Do you need anything? I can have things brought down for you. This is all my fault and...," she stopped herself, letting her mind run back. "I'll have things brought down," she finished softly before taking her leave. She moved slowly and cautiously out of the room, her memories playing back like a movie. Not a good one.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aevans17 Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:20 pm

Aaron looked to Sheylene as she spoke. The woman was far different from what she initially appeared. She was kind underneath it all, com[passionate even. "I just need a place to sleep... A place to figure out the extent of what I am..." He murmured quietly, looking away. "Do you... do you have any experts on this sort of thing?" He asked curiously, eyes moving back to her questioningly.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:27 pm

Turning back, she shook her head slowly. "Experts, no. This has never appeared in the last ten centuries of history that I've studied. I'll see if I can look into some more history beyond that. Maybe it's been seen, but as far as I have seen, you are one of a kind," she whispered, nodding for him to follow her. She headed up the stairs, occasionally glancing back to make sure he was following her.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aevans17 Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:37 pm

Aaron bit his lip for a moment, his body exhausted from what he'd been through, but he was glad he wasn't dying any longer. Standing, he followed behind Sheylene, keeping his eyes ahead and only looking to her when she glanced back to make sure he was following. He didn't blame her for suspecting he might run. The man had just learned that he was a hybrid of both a werewolf and a vampire. It had never been seen in history, and thus he didn't know what to expect from himself.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum